- Q1. How do I know my order is successful or not?
Orders will be processed only after your payment is verified.
During this period, we will update the status of your order. You can track the status of your order by logging in to your account. Please check "My Account Information" for more details.
We only notify you of important information that are confirmed (such as item under restock/out of stock or order sent) via email.
- Q2. I do not receive "Order Confirmation."
We are suggesting that:
1) your order is not successfully accepted.
2) your mail box is over in capacity.
3) you are using a wrong e-mail address for registration.
4) the mail of order confirmation is in the trash folder automatically.
If you want to confirm your registered e-mail address, please log in and
check "My account". If you are not as the above case, please kindly contact at email@example.com
- Q3. Can I change or cancel my order?
Orders, its contents (such as size, color, or quantity) and the shipping address information cannot be cancelled or changed once the order has been placed .
- Q4. Is ordering over the internet secure
Yes. Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption is used for every transaction in order to ensure that your order is secure. SSL encrypts the transmissions from our e-commerce servers as well as your computer. SSL encryption works by forming a matched pair with the transmission from your computer transmission and our server, so that only data to and from these sources can be valid.